Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers Of Time

:: Video Games :: Pokemon

Go down

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers Of Time Empty Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers Of Time

Post by Admin 20/05/08, 03:36 pm

in this post i candouble post because 1 i can 2 its a long story and 3 i cant think of a third....
(red means you might want to remember this) (blue means this is what the red was wanting you to remember about.)
Ps. you can also ask questions at any time!
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Exploreres of time Story

One day i wake up and im a pokemon! but when i wake up i realize that i am a charmander! I lost my memory when i woke up!
after i woke up there was a piplup that was trying to see if i was alive. When i woke up i could tell he didnt have much courage. I told piplup that i ws a human from our world. he told me that i look pretty much like a charmander. Then he asked me my name. Then i replied with Tj
after i had told him that he asked a question that changed my whole life. Do you want to form a explorer team with me? I asked what is a explorer team? he told me that an exporer team is a team that explorers new areas that have not been discoverd. He told me that he wated to find out the mystery of a relic fragment he found. he told me that there was a guild called Wigllytuffs Guild where they have exploration teams.
he was too scared to go in alone and didnt know if he ever was going to go in. Iknew from the start he just needed some help. I accepted 1 because i had no idea where i was 2 i didnt know where to go next 3 piplup seemed like a nice guy but need some help. we went to the stairs before you reach the top of a hill almost and he almost started 2 back down. But what we didnt kow that there were others lurking in the shadows. we wen up the stairs and there was a whole in the grond with sticks on top of it so that someone could walk on it. A pokemon below said 'pokemon detected pokemon detcted!' please stand on the (i forgot the name so i am just going to make it up) wooden thing. He said those feet are piplups. then he asked there is anothere please stand on the wooden thing. i standed on it and the pokemon below didnt know at first sight who i was (because i was a human) then he said i was a charmander. he said you may proceed.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 389
Registration date : 2008-02-14

https://thecoolsite.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down